
I really enjoyed seeing everyone's poster presentations. There were a lot of really cool emerging technologies. Personally, biomedical technologies and "green" technologies intrigue me the most. I think that they really have the possibility to improve the quality of life for many people around the world. As the world become increasingly more interesting in helping the environment, more money is becoming available to emerging technologies and making them more accessible to the public. Some of the posters that I fould the most interesting were the roofing tiles that changed colors in order to cool or heat a home more efficiently. Although they may be more expensive in the beginning, I think in the long run they will significantly reduce heating and cooling bills. The other technology that I think had a lot of possibility was the poster covering the new drug delivery system and how drugs are are now being designed to go to the exact site in the body where the medicine is needed. The poster also elaborated on how this could be helpful in cancer treatment. It is really amazing the things that people have thought of to improve the world and people in general.

No comments:
Post a Comment